- Park in an available or reserved space (green light, or blue if reserved)
- Shift to neutral, lift up the parking brake, remove key from the ignition, and remove all personal items from inside the car
- Lock the car by tapping your user card on the reader by the driver’s side mirror
- Plug in the car by tapping your user card on the lid of the charging point, carefully releasing the cable, and plugging into the port on the right rear side of the car
- Look for a trip summary notification on your mobile phone
Check out the BlueLA User Guide to further familiarize yourself with the process.